Broome Half Day Tours
This 2 hour tour showcases Broome’s natural, historical and cultural highlights. This introduction helps you ease into Broome’s lifestyle, gain a greater appreciation of its culture and maximise your holiday experience. Visit the town’s most interesting and beautiful icons – Cable Beach, Sun Pictures, Gantheaume Point amongst many. Chinatown comes alive as you hear tales of the legendary pearl divers and visit Broome’s last remaining wooden pearl luggers.
- $90 Adult, $85 Concession, $40 Child (6-16yrs), $220 Family (2A 2C)
- 2.5 hrs, daily at 9am. Afternoon tours available on request, Willie Creek Pearls
Sunset Camel Safari
Meet Alison Bird, Broome’s longest serving camel operator. Meet her camels and hear stories from Alison’s professional team. Most of the camels in the train have been trained by Alison herself. Watch the magical Kimberley sunset over the famous Cable Beach. After the tour, reward your camel with a carrot for their efforts. Full professional photography service available, free freshwater pearl earrings for all the ladies riding.
- $90 Adult, $70 Child (5 -14yrs), $10 Child (under 5yrs on same seat as adult)
- 1 hr, Mon to Sat, Broome Camel Safaris
Willie Creek Pearl Farm
Discover how the rare and beautiful ‘Australian South Sea Pearl’ is produced at the Willie Creek Pearls Farm in Broome. The tour will provide you with an insight into the modern cultured pearling process. Learn how technicians seed a live oyster to produce a pearl, cruise the creek’s azure waters to view oyster panels suspended in their natural environment and admire a stunning array of pearl jewellery.
- $120 Adult, $100 Concession, $65 Child (6-16yrs), Family $305 (2A 2C), Coach, 4 hrs
- $75 Adult, $65 Concession, $40 Child (6-16yrs), Family $190 (2A 2C), Self-drive, 2.5 hrs
- Daily, Willie Creek Pearls
Scenic & Prehistoric Hovercraft Tour
Experience the magnificent scenic and historic sights of the Broome town coastline. Enjoy this
amphibian ride over very low water, tidal flats and sand bars, places inaccessible by other means. See some very old and perfectly preserved dinosaur tracks in rock on the beach, which once was an ancient planal forest floor. Marvel at the brightly coloured inhabitants that bask amongst the Mangrove trees lining the coast. And be amazed by the history that hides on the ocean floor.
- $136 Adult, $96 Child (4-14yrs)
- 1 hr, daily. Times dependant on tidal fluctuations, Broome Hovercraft
Begin in Chinatown visiting a pearl shop and the famous Sun Pictures. Drive through Old Broome to view old Pearling Masters homes then to the aqua waters of Roebuck Bay. Sample handmade ales and famous ginger beer at Matsos Broome Brewery. Afterwards, visit the Japanese Cemetery, Broome Port and Gantheaume Point known for dinosaur footprints. Finish at Cable Beach as you watch the sun disappear into the horizon. You also have the option to join a sunset camel ride.
- $$99 Adult, $89 Concession, $59 Child (4-12yrs)
- $169 Adult, $159 Concession, $129 Child (4-12yrs) with camel ride
- Half day, Mon to Sat Apr to Oct 18, Tue & Fri Nov 18 to Mar 19, Kimberley Wild Expeditions
Turtle Kayak Adventure
Come and experience the natural wonders of Broome’s spectacular coastline where you have a chance to spot a turtle from your kayak. Prolific bird life, turtles, fish, manta rays and dolphins are often encountered when out on the water. Enjoy safe, stable and easy to paddle kayaks. Join this award winning team on Broome’s best Eco adventure.
- $85 Adult, $75 Concession, $65 Child (6-15yrs)
- 3 hrs, daily morning & sunset, Broome Adventure Company