Broome Half Day Tours
Sunset Camel Safari
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with Broome’s most loved camels – the Camels in Blue! Meet Alison Bird, Broome’s most experienced camel operator with over 30 years’ experience working with these often misunderstood animals. Meet her camels and hear stories of a bygone era. Most of the camels have been trained by Alison herself. Watch the magical Kimberley sunset over the famous Cable Beach. After the tour, reward your camel with a carrot for their efforts.
- $90 Adult, $70 Child (5 -14yrs), $10 Child (under 5yrs on same seat as adult)
- 1 hr, Mon to Sat, Broome Camel Safaris
Discover Broome by Willie Creek is the perfect way to start your Broome holiday. The expert guides walk you through the colourful heritage that has shaped Broome into the rich, multi-cultural community it is today. You’ll see Cable Beach, Sun Pictures, Gantheaume Point amongst many. The last stop of the tour is Pearl Luggers in the heart of Chinatown, where you hear tales of the legendary pearl divers and where you’ll be treated to a Pearling Master’s high tea.
- $90 Adult, $85 Concession, $40 Child (5-15yrs), $220 Family (2A 2C)
- 4 hrs, daily at 8am, Willie Creek Pearls
Turtle Kayak Adventure
Experience the natural wonders of Broome’s coastline on a paddle adventure. Take time to explore this amazing marine environment where you have a chance to spot a sea turtle from your kayak. Prolific bird life, turtles, fish, manta rays and dolphins are often encountered when out on the water. Enjoy safe, stable and easy to paddle kayaks. Join this award winning team on Broome’s best Eco adventure.
- $95 Adult, $85 Concession, $75 Child (5-15yrs)
- 3 hrs, daily morning & sunset, Broome Adventure Company
Begin in Chinatown visiting a pearl shop and the famous Sun Pictures. Drive through Old Broome to view old Pearling Masters homes then to the aqua waters of Roebuck Bay. Sample handmade ales and famous ginger beer at Matsos Broome Brewery. Afterwards, visit the Japanese Cemetery, Broome Port and Gantheaume Point known for dinosaur footprints. Finish at Cable Beach as you watch the sun disappear into the horizon. You also have the option to join a sunset camel ride.
- $99 Adult, $89 Concession, $59 Child (4-12yrs)
- $179 Adult, $169 Concession, $139 Child (4-12yrs) with camel ride
- Half day, Mon to Sat Apr to Oct 20, Tue & Fri Nov 20 to Mar 21, Kimberley Wild Expedition
Sunset Dolphin Cruise
Soak up the scenery in comfort on a relaxing dolphin cruise around Broome’s beautiful coastline! Cruise along Gantheaume Point, Reddell Beach, Entrance Point and Roebuck Bay with a Marine Biologist host learning about the biodiversity of fauna & flora in the area. Spot wildlife such as Snubfin dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and shore birds, and maybe even the shy Dugong! Complimentary return transfers from accommodation.
- $104 Adult, $99 Concession, $69 Child (5-12yrs), Family $335 (2A2C)
- 3 hrs, daily at 3pm, Absolute Ocean Charters
Whale Watching Cruise
Enjoy an awe inspiring afternoon viewing the majestic Humpback whales as they migrate their way along the Kimberley coast. Take advantage of the fastest and most comfortable whale watching vessel in Broome to observe the whales breaching, whale calves learning to swim, sea turtles, sea snakes and dolphins! The resident Marine Biologist will be your guide on board, keeping you informed and up to date with all the fascinating facts. Complimentary return transfers from accommodation. Guaranteed whale sightings or your money back!
- $119 Adult, $109 Concession, $84 Child (5-12yrs), Family $395 (2A2C)
- 3 hrs, daily morning, afternoon & sunset Jul to Sep, Absolute Ocean Charters
Willie Creek Pearl Farm
Located 38kms north of Broome, visit Willie Creek Pearl Farm and discover the journey of the Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl, from shell to showroom, amidst the magnificent Kimberley landscape. With ever changing scenery and an array of things to do, Willie Creek Pearl Farm offers a fantastic day out. The award-winning tour includes a pearling masterclass, Willie Creek boat cruise, morning or afternoon tea, care of pearls presentation and showroom browsing time.
- $125 Adult, $105 Concession, $68 Child (5-15yrs), Family $318 (2A 2C), Coach, 5 hrs
- $75 Adult, $65 Concession, $40 Child (5-15yrs), Family $190 (2A 2C), Self-drive, 3 hrs
- Daily, Willie Creek Pearls
Scenic & Prehistoric Hovercraft Tour
Be transported back in time to see 120 million year old dinosaur footprints. Enjoy this amphibian ride over very low water, tidal flats and sand bars, places inaccessible by other means. See some very old and perfectly preserved dinosaur tracks in rock on the beach, which once was an ancient planal forest floor. Marvel at the brightly coloured inhabitants that bask amongst the Mangrove trees lining the coast. Be amazed by the history that hides on the ocean floor.
- $136 Adult, $96 Child (4-14yrs)
- 1 hr, daily. Times dependant on tidal fluctuations, Broome Hovercraft
Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise
Visitors can sample the best of Broome, with a half-day Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise.
Indulge in an all-inclusive 7-course menu of local ingredients and fresh seafood prepared by a private onboard chef. Enjoy premium beverages, served complimentary as you cruise. Get hands-on with live wild pearl fishing, sample the rare delicacy of pearl meat from the ocean’s catch, and view some exquisite Cygnet Bay pearls on board. Then be mesmerised by Western Australia’s acclaimed Broome sunset from the most breathtaking vantage point there is overlooking the turquoise waters and sandy beaches of Cable Beach.
- $349 Adult, $329 Child (5-12yrs)
- 4 hrs, May – Sept, Sea West